Most of the things that happen to you are out of your control. The thing that you CAN DO is controlling your response. There is great power in your respond always than you think. The heavy part of your internal stress comes out from the way you think and respond, not the way things are happening around you.
1. Stop worrying about problems which have not yet occurred. There will always be problems, but when they occur, you will make the way through.
Worrying is a huge waste of your power of creativity. In fact if you worry about what might be, and again think too much about what might have been, you will miss what is. Avoid imagining the worst, imagine the best and think about how to make it happen.
2. Your choices make today. Choose grace, beauty and presence instead of impatience, negativity and panic which makes the best today.
3. Considering your present situation, how bad it could be you can always make progress and there is nothing that stands in your way. Steps may be small and it will take time. But there will always be progress.
4. If you are reading this, you are alive and breathing. So go out there and change your life while you are alive. Understand what is wrong and what you can do to make them right. Get your priorities straight and let go of everything else. Learn and explore while accepting the challenges and creating an experience. One small step a day will make a big change in the end.
5. Be mindful and make the best out of the way the things turn out. Those who do that will be the winners of the day no matter how many challenges come.