Karma or fate is inevitable to anyone on earth. It is the influence of our past thoughts and actions on our future. This article will provide you with much more awareness about the concept of Karma through below 11 laws.
1. THE GREAT LAW: “AS YOU SOW, SO SHALL YOU REAP.”
Einstein once said “For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction”. The same meaning is given through great law of karma.
If you engage in good and pure work with great objectives in mind you will get amazing results in return.
If you do bad or think on them the result would be harmful and bad for you too.
And the conclusion is you have to witness the impact of anything and everything you do; with immediate effect or later, may be in the next birth.
2. THE LAW OF CREATION: “WHAT WE DESIRE COMES THROUGH PARTICIPATION.”
The happiness and sadness in a life of a person is created in his own mind. The evolution of human kind could take drastic step forward due to an impactful and progressive idea by a single human.
And those thoughts and desires are majorly influenced by the living and non-living beings and the surrounding environment. So we should have a concern and decide about the environment and people that we are surrounded by. We should stand up to take part in our destiny.
3. THE LAW OF HUMILITY: “REFUSAL TO ACCEPT WHAT IS WILL STILL BE WHAT IS.”
WE, humans possess considerable amount of hypothetical myths and believes. Some are believed by us to relieve our self by living in an imaginary world for our own comfort and deny the reality.
But yet the reality can never be denied. Whether you believe and accept it or not ; the reality remains the same.
4. THE LAW OF GROWTH: “OUR OWN GROWTH IS ABOVE ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.”
We have the power to control ourselves. That is the only thing that we are in-charge in this world. The positive or negative thoughts and deeds by us has direct impact on the growth of our lives. Especially when it comes to spiritual growth.
5. THE LAW OF RESPONSIBILITY: “OUR LIVES ARE OF OUR OWN DOING, NOTHING ELSE.”
The present state of our life is totally our responsibility. There is no one to blame about that. You should be able to handle tragic and happy moments with equal mind without blaming others for the outcomes in your life.
“Your life is a reflection of what you think and what you do”
6. THE LAW OF CONNECTION: “EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE ARE CONNECTED, BOTH LARGE AND SMALL.”
All the moments and everyone in the universe are connect to each other.so do our future, present and past.
If you want a much better future; you should work hard to change your present.
Because they are tightly bonded.
7. THE LAW OF FOCUS: “ONE CANNOT DIRECT ATTENTION BEYOND A SINGLE TASK.”
If you have negative thoughts but yet you need to achieve spiritual growth. That is impossible. You should definitely be focused on a single target to achieve it precisely.
8. THE LAW OF HOSPITALITY AND GIVING: “DEMONSTRATING OUR SELFLESSNESS SHOWS TRUE INTENTIONS.”
Happiness is in giving not having. It even stimulates our spiritual growth. Being selfless and having motives for a better world reflects the pure intentions within you.
9. THE LAW OF CHANGE: “HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF UNLESS CHANGED.”
Everything in the world goes on a cycle. So it is obvious that history repeats unless you take steps now to change results in the long run.
10. THE LAW OF HERE AND NOW: “THE PRESENT IS ALL WE HAVE.”
Regretting about the past or dreaming about the future is not done by a wise man. Instead he knows that current life, current situation, the very moment is the only gift he has. So he stays happy in the moment and work hard to change future through the lessons from the past.
11. THE LAW OF PATIENCE AND REWARD: “NOTHING OF VALUE IS CREATED WITHOUT A PATIENT MINDSET.”
Beautiful sceneries often come after a hard climb because worthy things never come easy. It is very same in the life as well. Patience is the key. When you witness the result you will realize that it totally worth the wait.